body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Patience is a virtue.

I am so patiently trying to await my new iPhone 3G S. I was going to get one last month but a friend convinced me to wait a month for the new ones and I'm so happy that I did! I already pre-ordered and it's supposed to arrive by Friday when they're officially released by Apple.


Here is my current 3 year old Nokia. 3 years... in cell phone world it might as well be one of those old brick phones! I am so excited to have a keyboard for texting vs. a chisel and tablet. :)

1 comment:

tasha herrgott said...

Awwww - you'll LOVE it!