body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, June 22, 2009

It's everything I dreamed of...

... and more! Even the box is pretty. :)
If any other iPhone users have any fun apps that they recommend, leave them in the comments below! I don't have many yet, but I found Flick Fishing, and 8 a day. It has 8 glasses of water on it and it keeps track of your recommended daily water intake. There truly is an app for everything!

Back to regular blogging soon... I am 3 weddings and 3 sessions behind... eeek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Olivia,

My friend came out with an iPhone app for his board game Hide and Seek. Your boys would probably like the actual game as well. Let me know what you think of the iPhone app if you try it.

Unknown said...

My favorites so far are Tweetdeck, Facebook, Kindle, iTip, Drinks Free, Free ez level, and Lose It!