body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Emily and Ted

Saturday marked the wedding of Emily and Ted and also the 7th birthday of my son, Owen. What a beautiful day we had! Emily and Ted got married at my new favorite outdoor wedding venue, Trellis in Stillwater. If you're a vintage lovin' bride looking for an outdoor venue I highly recommend it! They're a mother and daughter team who just last summer started their business so it's a fairly new site. It's full of beautiful gardens, character, and antique charm.


Just some of the wonderful details:
I saw the side of the bride/groom quarters and seriously freaked out. LOVE it!
These shoes perfectly sum up Emily's personality. Fun, carefree, and totally vintage glam!

I was in love with everything about Emily's style!





I love the way her dad is looking at her.


I totally had to hide in the bushes for these shots. I felt like the paparazzi!



Emily and Ted fed each other their cake in the photo booth.
You know how I love my sun-kissed shots...

Thanks E&T, hope you're having a wonderful honeymoon!

In case you're wondering, I'm still alive! I've been working on this big business project, celebrating my son's birthday and wrapping up my boys last week of school. I can't believe it's June already! I've been scheduling like crazy and it's sad to think summer is just starting but in a blink it will all be over. I've got lots more sessions to blog so stay tuned!

3 comments:

MandMKoehn_3Kids said...

Beautiful Pictures Olivia! LOVE the Wedding Location!

john said...

wow olivia...these are awesome. i'm a huge huge fan of all things vintage. what a great venue.

tasha herrgott said...

Wow! I love all these! Great wedding and what phenomenal details - how fun! You rocked it Olivia! Congrats to the couple!!!