body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MMSA

For the third time, I was invited to shoot at Maternity of Mary St. Andrew's Catholic school in St. Paul. I am so blessed to be able to come in and capture these children while they're learning and having fun. Since the kids know me now, I've become somewhat of a novelty when I'm there. "Olivia, take a picture of me!" It's so cute! I have a special group of 5th grade girls that think I am the coolest! They ran up to me and gave me big hugs, hung out with me on the playground, and invited me to sit at their lunch table with them.

Principal Dan has graced the office with all of my photos from the past two visits. I cannot not tell you what an honor it is to see my photos displayed so proudly and how much they mean to the people that attend the school. My eyes literally tear up when I go in there and see how I am able to provide them with those mementos. Thanks Melissa, it is an honor to be a part of your school!


1 comment:

CissaLynn said...

Awwww! I love your pictures!!!! I had done the school yearbook (where my kids go) the past two yrs. and taken TONS of pics (as you can imagine). Man, I wish the principal would hang some of my work up for the kids and parents to enjoy! That is such a neat idea!!!! :))
Very cool!!!
Have a good week!!! :)