body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, October 24, 2008

Eman, Xander, and Rami

Anna is a busy lady! I shot Eman last year and when Anna contacted me this year for updated photos, she had recently added twin boys to the family! Xander and Rami are fraternal twins and just nine weeks old. The twins were a handful but we did manage to get some shots before they had to be put down for a nap. Eman was a perfect little angel and did everything I asked him to! I hear he is an awesome big brother. I had a great time traveling to their beautiful home. It's always nice to switch things up once and awhile!





*Personal rant* Why does blogger keep changing? It's so irritating! I am going to have to get me a fancy new blog one of these days. :)

No comments: