body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Update

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Shootsac! I have a wedding on Saturday and it would be so perfect if it were to arrive by then. The wedding is going to be fabulous, the ceremony is taking place at the Basilica of St. Mary and the reception is at Windows on MN (on top of the IDS Center). The bride is gorgeous, a dance instructor, and is so laid back, it's sort of scary. Her motto is pretty much "No stress!" They are also getting an old fashioned limo and we're going to try to shoot out at Lake of the Isles before the reception.

May photos update: I'm working hard on getting May photos wrapped up, this includes the Spring Photo Shoot Event. I've been up all hours of the night this week. My studio is almost done but still on the back-burner. Painting is pretty much wrapped up but I still have things to order and have yet to figure out which work I want to showcase. Furniture is put together! That's a quick recap from me. I thank everyone for being so patient and understanding!

No comments: