body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, June 08, 2007

My Shootsac is on its way!

Since I started shooting, I've been looking for a camera bag that suits my needs. I have a big backpack that transports my gear, but nothing light and simple for when I am working that allows me access to lenses quickly and safely (without scratching lenses). The famous and very talented Jessica Claire (one of my favorite photographers) has solved those problems with style! She just invented a new camera bag line called the Shootsac. I've been wanting one so bad since she first announced their existence a few months ago. They're finally available for purchase and mine is on its way! This will completely change the way I'm able to shoot weddings. I've tried bulky fanny packs and they just get in the way, not to mention make me feel dorky. These bags feature an array of stylish fabric covers that allow you to personalize your bag to match your style. I really wanted a certain cover but it is out of stock already! :( Jessica is an amazing photographer and a very smart businesswoman. I only hope to be a fraction as successful as she is someday!

I've got a busy weekend of shooting coming up. I have a family shoot today in New Prague (yay!), a wedding in River Falls, WI, and engagements and another family on Sunday. Look for lots of pics to come! I'm teaming up with Jen Cress for the wedding in River Falls. She is a friend of my sister and was one of the first people to inspire me to get into photography. When the bride was shopping for a photographer, she actually had it narrowed down to me and Jen for her wedding, not knowing that we actually knew each other!

No comments: