body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cole, A.J., and Max

I had my first New Prague photo session on Friday. My clients came down to me, which was so nice! Our session was for 4:00 and I left my house at 3:55 which I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it was! Especially after I drove to River Falls, WI yesterday.

Cole, A.J., and puppy Max were so much fun! The boys have a similar age difference to my boys only a year younger. They brought along their new Cocker Spaniel puppy, Max, and he was the cutest, softest little puppy ever!

























Doesn't this just make your heart melt?
























This was the funniest thing- Cole was controlling the water while A.J. tried to take a drink. Of course being the big brother that he is, he had to get A.J. in the face. The sound of Cole's laughter I'll never forget!

























Thanks for coming down guys!


If you're interested in booking an outdoor New Prague session, please contact me for a discounted rate!

No comments: