body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fall Photos

I just booked my third wedding for the month of September and also have two booked in October so I'm just giving everyone a heads up for Fall photos. If this season is half as busy as I was last year with Fall photo requests, I will probably be completely swamped. Please keep that in mind if you were planning on booking a session for Christmas photos. I would suggest getting something on the calendar because once I reach my limit, I just won't be able to book any last minute clients. I wish I was Superwoman and could take it all on, but I have to be realistic.

I am planning on doing an all day Fall shoot perhaps for September 29th or October 6th. Sessions would be half an hour and a limited number of photos will be given to you on a disc (50 or so?). If you wanted something more extensive, I would suggest booking a full session. Weekends are already filling up fast and I am not booking on any Sunday the day after a wedding. I am finding that it is just too exhausting.

No comments: