body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blog Makeover

I get a ton of feedback from people saying that they are frequent readers of my blog. It inspired me to do a little tweaking so I made a custom header and thought I'd try out a new border on my photos. Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Thanks goes out to all of my loyal blog stalkers! Don't feel weird about it, I'm a frequent blog stalker too. I have a list of about 10 that I check daily!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a regular stalker! I love the personal pics of peoples weddings! Keep them coming...

Juli P said...

Olivia,
I wouldn't call myself a stalker, but I do check once in a while to see how great your work is, you have good ideas out there too.
Do you have any idea where I can get the negatives from our wedding pictures transferred to CD? I want to make one of those totally cool photo books from www.mypublisher.com of our wedding pictures for our anniversary and mix in some pictures from our future shoot in August.
Let me know,
Juli