body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Patience please!

Whether I'm ready or not, there is work to be done. I just want to let my clients know that I am working on things as best as I can. I am now collecting info from all my '10 seniors for their mini photo cards which came with your package. If you haven't received an email (already had one bounce back), please contact me.

Other clients waiting on scheduling an appointment or a return email, I have it on my to-do list which is a mile long. Things are a little frantic at my household and most nights I feel lucky if I can get dinner on the table. As cute as Oliver is, he's not the best sleeper which makes things difficult. I'm hoping that The Baby Whisperer will work wonders and I can get back into the swing of things.

I love my job and I love my new little guy, it's just a challenge to jump back into the swing of things. 8 weeks is just not enough time, I wish new mothers in America had 6+ months like in other countries!

Thanks for understanding!

No comments: