body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Blog updates!

These updates have been a long time coming. I had planned on getting a fancy new blog over my maternity leave (along with doing many other things!) but as you've gathered, I haven't had time to do much with a new baby. I used a little of my blogger magic and this is what I came up with. Hope you like it!

Be sure to check out my new pricing section which features my current pricing. My website is not updated yet.

Fancy new blog, you still may be in my future but for now I'm just not quite ready to let go of this one yet! We've been through a lot together. :)

No comments: