body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Etsy | The Trunk Show

I love these rag quilts from The Trunk Show. There are a lot of rag quilt makers, but I love her choice of fabrics, especially "The Hushabye." If I had a little girl, this would be on its way to my house!




1 comment:

Juli P said...

I love the color combinations of these quilts....do you have a sewing machine? these are soooo easy to make! I made one for Emily and Louie and they both LOVE them!
http://www.lovetosew.com/makeragquilt.htm
there's a website that even sells bundles of the precut squares of fabric to make these all in color coordinated prints. Very cute boys and girls bundles...I love the internet and I love etsy! If I didn't work full time, I'd probably open a store and start selling stuff (like the super hero capes and minky blankets and bibs...and cute camera straps, the list goes on!)