body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oliver | 2 months old!

Have you seen enough photos of the babe yet? I haven't! :) I'm just proud of myself for remembering to take them at all of his milestones.

I finally got some photos of him in his cute little camera onesie from my friend Megan.



I think he was scared of the noises I was making to get him to smile!
Bored.
Awwww, my little sweetie pie. :)

5 comments:

Elizabeth Meskan Neiderhiser said...

Oh my goodness this child is adorable! 3 absolutely adorable kids!! I can't help but smile whenever I am looking at photos of the boys!!

Megan Norman said...

He looks SO ADORABLE!! Of course Olive wore hers once and then pooped on it and stained it!! :)

Erika McCauley said...

These are ADORABLE Olivia!! My friend just gave me that same onesie for my little guy! I can't get over how cute it is! :)

tasha herrgott said...

Oh my... these are the cutest of sweet Oliver!

Studio 220 Weddings said...

These are adorable. Leave it to you to find a camera clad onsie! I love it!
sally