body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ultrasound!

I broke down and decided to find out the gender of the baby at my ultrasound today. I actually don't think there was any way around it, as the technician was looking around I caught a glimpse of it. I know you're dying to know so without further ado...

It's a...
Yep, there's his parts! God has blessed me with two wonderful boys and now we welcome another!

The baby was being so cooperative and we got some awesome shots. I saw him kick, then felt it, he looked at us, he took a few breaths in and out and was so cooperative! The tech even said she was amazed at what good shots she was getting and said that doesn't normally happen. He is definitely my son! He's already cooperating for photos even in utero! :)


I've always loved baby feet shots, I can't wait to kiss this little foot!
Upside-down profile:

I can't wait to meet this little guy! We're all very excited! My mom is especially excited, she said now I'll have "The Three Musketeers!"

4 comments:

Linnea Fitterer said...

OLIVIA! Congratulations! I am so happy for you :)

Aric and Janet said...

Your boys must be sooo excited! Look at those pics-already way too cute. Congrats!

The Webb's said...

Congrats! He's precious!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful family! Three little boys, what could be better!