body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Maternity shoot | by Owen and Aidan

Life is continually flying by and I really want to document this pregnancy as much as I can, unlike my others. At first it seemed to go so slowly, but I am already 6 months this week! I thought it would be a cute idea to take the boys out shooting and have them take photos of me and my belly from their perspective. I armed them each with a camera and a 50mm lens and we were on our way!

I love Owen's stance here- he was really getting into it!




Owen's images:




Aidan's images:



I definitely want to do more of these as my belly continues to grow! We had so much fun!

btw- I am still shooting like crazy and frantically trying to catch up. We've had nothing but rotten weather and my schedule is crazy packed with make-up sessions. I think sometime in December life will slow down! I can't wait!

2 comments:

monika rae hubka said...

What a fabulous idea--and how incredibly special!

leah charbonneau said...

Congratulations! I just saw that you are expecting your third. What a blessing! I'm so happy for you!