body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's not too late!

For those of you that have your Christmas cards ordered and even sent out... I applaud you! I wasn't quite on the ball this year. It's quite horrible actually, we don't have our tree up yet, no cards sent out, and definitely no shopping accomplished either! I think I am in denial that Christmas is 2 weeks away!

For those of you that are like me... it's not too late to order Christmas cards! I've gotten a few recent inquiries so I thought I would post this. Just follow the instructions in this link. The turnaround time is roughly 3-4 days upon receipt of payment, so there's still time! I actually just shot the photos for my card yesterday and stayed up late designing them.

I always get tempted to post them here early, but you'll have to wait until I get my cards sent out to see them! Here was our card from last year. I loved it and it was hard to top it but I think it turned out cute!


Happy Holidays!

No comments: