body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, July 21, 2008

Jack and Charlotte- Urban

Jack and Charlotte are a couple of my regulars and we decided to do more of an urban session since they're so cool! I love these sessions! Anything goes... antique chairs in alleys, modern and colorful clothing, feather boas, and not mention the fun hats! The kids did so well! Although at times it took a reminder of an ice cream reward, they pretty much did whatever I wanted them to. Do you love these as much as I do?!














2 comments:

Melissa Louise said...

Be still my heart :]
these are so tender. Love the chair, alley, lighting is warm and inviting.
Melissa

eliesa said...

I LOVE THESE IMAGES!!!! The chair and alley = perfection!