body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy shooting weekend

It was a busy shooting weekend for me! I helped my friend Gina with a wedding on Saturday in Fairmont, MN. It was nice being a second shooter for a change with none of the pressure and all of the fun! It ended up being a long day though and we didn't get home until 11 pm because it was a 2 hour drive.

I also had family sessions today which turned out awesome and I can't wait to show you. I was hoping to have some blogged by now, but we're also doing a big home renovation project so I'm completely exhausted.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather!

No comments: