body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oliver | 18 months

This kid is growing like a weed! I have been a bad momma as far as picture taking goes. One evening I decided I just need to DO IT so I snapped these quickly. 18 months just may be the toughest age to photograph!
Oliver is a bit obsessed with his belly...

I get asked a lot for styling advice for kids sessions... I am thinking about offering some sort of service. I haven't put a ton of thought into it as far as how to charge, etc. but I LOVE doing it so for now just inquire and we'll see what I can do!
Often times, he will go looking for other people's bellies too!

This just makes my heart smile.
Stop growing so fast baby! Love you. -Mom

No comments: