body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August.

Whoa. It's been a crazy, fun summer! I can't believe school is right around the corner. I wanted to give a quick personal update since it's been awhile! First of all, I apologize for being behind with editing at the moment. If you are waiting, it won't be much longer! I have been pulling some near all-nighters almost every single day just to get caught up. I have been shooting weddings every weekend and haven't even had a chance to blog, it's killing me not to be able to share!

If you are friends with me on facebook, you have probably seen my super top secret family shoot posted. Exciting! I will be posting my own personal story and images here soon, as soon as I get a chance to look through them all. I loved my sneak peek, Tasha did an amazing job! In other exciting news, I will be attending some personal mentoring with Simplicity Photography in just two weeks! Angie Monson is one of my photography idols based out in Salt Lake City. That's right, I will be flying out on a jet plane and can't wait to learn everything that I can! Not to mention, doing some personal shooting in a beautiful city!

More big news: I have decided to end my lease on my studio space in Lonsdale. I have been there for 2 1/2 years and have shot there possibly a handful of times this past year so it makes obvious sense that I let it go instead of paying for nothing, essentially. I will still have access to studio shooting when I need it, so clients have no fear! This means nothing besides a little more financial freedom. Yay! I am actually excited about the decision, but will have to do some downsizing with my furniture and props so stayed tuned for a big studio sale sometime in September.

That's about it for now. Now I need some serious sleep. These 3 and 4 am work nights are killing me! As soon as I can, I will post some of the many recent images I've been shooting. Fun, exciting stuff!

p.s. There are still some afternoon spaces left in my Back to School minis! Since my fall sessions booked up, these are the last available minis of the season until... dare I say it... WINTER!

No comments: