body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Fall mini-session availability | New opening!

Fall mini-sessions are booked! Please contact me if you want to be put on the waiting list. It is a possibility that someone will not be able to make it and an opening may occur. If I get enough interest, I may open a couple of earlier time slots. Thanks!

October 15th:
3:00- booked
3:30- booked
4:00- booked
4:30- booked
5:00- booked
5:30- booked

October 22nd:
3:00- booked
3:30- NEWLY OPEN!
4:00- booked
4:30- booked
5:00- booked
5:30- booked

I will be out of the office beginning Wednesday, August 3rd and returning Monday, August 8th. I am celebrating my birthday in a big way with a family road trip and our ultra top secret family photo shoot! I cannot wait to finally share!

No comments: