body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer is here!

My blog was begging to be updated so I figured I'd let you know what I've been up to. :) Summer is here and I have been loving it! It is so much fun now that Oliver is a toddler and can run around with his older brothers. We're constantly at the park, the pool, or going for a bike ride. As Minnesotans, we know this little season we call "summer" comes and goes so fast. This year I am making a point to enjoy it (in between the busy wedding season). It makes me sad because I haven't been taking photos of my own kids but that will change soon. I am getting the itch so we'll see what I come up with.

Reason #2 that I love summer... my birthday! My birthday is August 5th and I was raised to believe that birthdays are meant to be celebrated! I have something HUGE up my sleeve for my birthday this year. Let's just say I have had a photography concept in my head forever and finally decided to make it happen. My good friend Tasha is shooting it for me and I could not be more excited! I have become obsessed with this project and cannot wait to produce these images. Did I pique your curiosity? Let's just say that this has NEVER BEEN DONE, which is difficult to say in the world of portrait photography. I will keep you updated on the big surprise, it is going to be EPIC!




More weddings and photos to come soon!

1 comment:

Little for a Little While said...

We saw you riding your bike the other day on Main Street and my girl got all excited about your green bike. Super cute!

:) Amy Slavik