body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lauren | Elko/New Market Senior Photographer

I've said it once and I'll say it a million times more, senior girls are my favorite thing to photograph! Lauren was an amazing way to kick off my Class of 2012 senior season! Lauren is home schooled and comes from a family of 7 total siblings. They are a tight knit family and it shows! I got to meet Lauren's mom and her younger sister at the session and we all had a great time watching Lauren do her thing. She was so AMAZING to photograph, within two clicks I knew how the session was going to go and sure enough we captured some wonderful photos!


Hello gorgeous!
I was seriously giddy while shooting her. She did such an amazing job!




LOVE.
Lauren's "most favorite-ist shoes ever!"



I love taking one last photo with mom + senior. Now Lauren will have this image of her with her mom to bring to college (and forever)!

Meet Lauren!

What do you want to be when you grow up?


A film director/editor

What is the very first thing you'd buy if you won the lottery?

Dodge Challenger

Mac or PC?


Mac

What song gets the most plays on your iPod?


Anything by Maroon 5

Favorite store to go on a shopping spree:


Charlotte Russe

What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?


My Burt's Bees Lip Balm
My iPod
A Picture of My Family

Which movie can you recite every line from?


The Hangover

Celebrity crush?


Adam Levine

What is your favorite place on Earth?


Cocoa Beach, Florida

I've always wanted to try _________________. (fill in the blank)


acting in a movie

You couldn't pay me to __________________. (fill in the blank)

give up watching football

Thanks so much Lauren! I loved working with you!

No comments: