body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Websites! | Sneak Peek

I've been busy with lots of new updates and I just wanted to share a sneak peek of what I've been cooking up. There is still some work to be done but the fundamentals are in place! Next up is a new online ordering site and a new wedding site.

New senior site! I have been SO excited to launch this and the timing is perfect because senior season is just starting up. I worked really hard to portray "my style" and I can hardly wait to start shooting some of these sessions!

New family/kids site! I am still working on loading galleries into this site. It is tough narrowing down years worth of images down to just a few dozen!

No comments: