body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, May 30, 2011

My baby is 9!

It's official. I am the mother of a 9 year old! I keep thinking, if the next 9 years goes by as fast as the first, it will feel like he's graduating from high school tomorrow! Owen celebrated with his friends at the park and we had a kickball party! The weather held up nicely and all the kids had a blast.
Owen's great grandmother turns 90 and she and Owen share a birthday week, just 5 days apart. I surprised her with her own cake. Nine and ninety!
Just a week after he decided to have a kickball party, I found this t-shirt at crewcuts!
Oliver loved running the bases.

It was so great spending the weekend with my family. I am already dreaming of our next family vacation. If only there was a job to get paid taking family vacations... :)

No comments: