body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snowmen | and a new year!

I came home from a shoot one day to find these three snow boys greeting me. It was the cutest thing!
I really wanted to do an awesome 2010 year in photos post, but then I realized how much work that would be so I decided to just write a bit instead. :)

2010 came and went in a flash! Seriously... a year ago today, this was my view:Now that little guy is walking around and getting into trouble left and right! Last year was definitely a year that was focused on my growing family and new baby. Although my family always comes first, I am excited to start the new year off with a clean slate. This year, I want to invest back into my business and am taking steps to make some great new changes for my company.

Some things I'd love to shoot this year:

- a live birth (I have photographed two before and they are amazing!)
- an engagement... not the usual engagement session but the actual proposal!
- more photojournalism in general... posed portraits are nice, but it is such a thrill to capture real moments!

If you know of these or any other opportunities that you think I'd like please contact me! I will continue to add to my list but it is late and my brain is only half-functioning at the moment. :)

No comments: