body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Oliver | 11 months... almost!

Meal time is always fun with Oliver and I make sure to have my camera handy. These were just a few expressions I got within a matter of 5 minutes... my sweet baby boy is almost a toddler!
Seriously, when he puts his head to the side I can literally feel my heart melting.

love. that. boy.

For those of you that remember that I do have two other boys... I haven't featured them because I haven't taken any photos of them lately. :( It's hard because they are in school all day every day and we are usually busy on the weekends. I do have a fabulous shoot planned for them next week so check back!

No comments: