body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mommy Sessions | Part One

I have to divide the Mommy Sessions photos into 3 separate posts because I only have time to post a few tonight. These went so well again! I met some great new people and was so happy to get some great captures for these moms!

Some of you know Linnea, my assistant... she booked a session with her mom and little sister for some photos before she goes to her new school in California. We're going to miss her!
Lauren's laugh is so contagious, looking at this just makes me smile!


I know Henry and his mom through my son's former preschool. He took a second to warm up but after that he was all smiles and cuddles!



Rayna booked a session with her daughter, mom, and sister to celebrate her mother's successful battle with cancer. It was so great talking with you!



I've been sooooooo busy so I am trying to get as caught up as I can before my bestie from Indiana comes to stay with me next week. For the first time all year (besides maternity leave), I'm going to be taking some much needed time off. I of course feel guilty for doing so, but I feel like I'm getting burnt out. I can't believe summer is almost over! I need to get out and enjoy some of it!

On a very sad note, tomorrow will be a very sad day at the Wagner household. We will be putting our dog of 10 years to sleep. His health has been going downhill for awhile now and we had to make the tough decision. My husband and I got him when he was a puppy in 2000 while we were engaged. He has been a part of our lives for so long and he will be missed.

1 comment:

tasha herrgott said...

Linnea's pictures are incredible - all of these sessions will be cherished for a lifetime!!