body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oliver and I | LOVE

Love is an amazing thing. After you have your first child, you think you can't possibly love anyone more. By the time you have your third, it's so much different. You're no longer a rookie parent who needs to refer to a textbook. You're not wishing their life away with such statements as, "I can't wait until he sits up" or "I can't wait until he sleeps through the night." It's a matter of savoring every moment knowing that in the blink of an eye, you will be sending him off to Kindergarten.

Just when I think I couldn't possibly love my other boys more, this little guy comes into my life. My heart is bursting!

I am in love.



I want to thank my awesomely fabulous assistant Linnea for capturing these for me.
These were taken almost 2 years ago! She contacted me that summer looking for work, as many other high school students did. Something about her email drew me in, I didn't even set up a meeting with anyone else. After talking for a few minutes I knew I had to hire her! Isn't that weird how some people's paths were just destined to cross? She was once an employee, now I am proud to call her a friend. I also wish her well as she continues her education in art, this time in California! I am so proud of her for following her dreams, and not settling for anything less.

3 comments:

tasha herrgott said...

Linnea did a beautiful job - they are so sweet they nearly brought tears to my eyes! You can tell how much you love your boys in your eyes!

Mostly Mom said...

You look just beautiful, Olivia! And your little man is pure perfection! Linnea did a fantastic job.

Linnea Fitterer said...

You are too sweet.
Destiny was definitely on our side