body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Olive and Oliver | Part Deux

The babies meet again! Here they are at 3 1/2 months old.
In addition to our visiting, Megan and I also did a quick photo swap. When I say quick, it was photos in between fussy babies. We are both always the ones taking the photos so any photos that I am actually in I do cherish.
There are still spots open in my mommy/jewelry event! If you're tired of never being in any photos, this is the perfect opportunity for you! btw, if you have sons instead of daughters like I do, you're still welcome. They just won't get styled in any jewelry. :)

No comments: