body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Olive and Oliver

It was almost a year ago when Megan first contacted me. She was just starting up her business and had some questions for me. Since then she's helped me with a couple of weddings and we've become friends. You may remember these photos I shot with her husband... well, it was a big secret at the time but we were both newly pregnant when these photos were taken!

Her due date was February 14th and mine was February 15th. She ended up having Olive on February 15th and I ended up having Oliver on February 14th!

Today I got to meet Olive and I got a photo of the two together at the end of our quick little visit.

I am so thankful for all of the wonderful local photographers I can now call friends that I've met over the years!

No comments: