body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tara | 2 girls and a boy on the way!

This pregnancy has been especially exciting for me because I have gotten to share it with a few other pregnant friends! Tara found out she was pregnant just weeks after me and she is having a boy! I'm so excited for her and she has THE cutest little baby belly.

A photographer friend of mine is due just 1 day before me and is having a little girl. I can't wait to meet all of these babies!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Love these - especially the freckles on her baby boy bump!