body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, January 11, 2010

35 weeks!

I can't believe how close it's getting. My official due date is February 15th but lately I have been feeling like I can go any day now. I have had a really good pregnancy and I am thankful for that but now I feel like I am entering the last phase where I just can't wait for him to get here! At the same time, I know life will soon drastically change so I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks of rest.

My obsessive personality is not doing me any good. We've been making all of the last minute baby preparations and to see all of the new baby clothes washed and folded makes me so excited to use them!

A good friend and fellow photographer, Tasha, shot some family photos for me right before Christmas. I can't wait to post them, but first I have to wait until our friends and family receive their New Year's card in the mail! I posted one teaser just to show you how ginormous my belly is getting. Yes, in a few weeks I will definitely be ready to go! There just isn't much more room in there!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

you are the most gorgeous pregnant person e.v.e.r.