body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, January 11, 2010

Koi Pond | iPhone app

I'm always on the lookout for kid-friendly iPhone apps, because let's face it, my 7 and 5 year old are just as proficient as I am on my iPhone!

I like this one. It's a virtual koi pond. You can touch the surface of the water and it creates ripples, scaring the fish away but they always swim back. You can also change the color of the rocks, sound effects, amount of fish, etc. I personally like the sound effects while I work. There are raindrops, birds, frogs, etc. and it is peaceful to me.

The best part is when you shake the phone, fish food pellets come out and the fish will eat. My kids love to feed the fish and watch them eat!

No comments: