body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Baby Shower

I threw a baby shower for my sister today at her house. It was so much fun! It was a great gathering of friends and family from near and far. My best friend Jenni happens to be in town right now visiting from Washington State so she hung out with us today. I was so busy being hostess that I forgot to snap photos of all of the yummy food that I made! :(

Jen Cress was a guest but was gracious enough to snap these photos for me. ;)

Me, my sister, and my cousins:

















Me and my sis:
























Me and Jenni:

No comments: