body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Archived pic of the day...

My little Aidan in July of 2005. Unfortunately, it was a common sight to see a band-aid on his forehead! This was actually taken with my crappy Kodak point and shoot camera in black and white mode. This was an actual photo that really inspired me to want to be able to take professional quality photos of my kids. I started researching DSLR cameras like crazy, day and night. It was about a month later in August of 2005 that I invested in my Canon 20D.

As I am on a shooting hiatus, I'm looking back at all of the old files on my computer that never made their way to becoming a print. I'm also really appreciating the work that I do and the memories I am able to capture for my clients. I am looking back on very the few sad looking photos of my boys as newborns and infants, half of which the flash is blown up in their face and have a dark background. How I wish I could turn back time and re-do them! Consider your New Year's resolution to take more and better photos of your kids! They really do grow up so fast and you won't ever get that time or those moments back.



















July 3, 2003

Back in the day, I remember this being one of the *best* pictures... hahaha

No comments: