body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, October 21, 2011

The boys | Urban Session

I have been meaning to get my boys out for a session for quite some time now. All of my clients have had such awesome weather for their sessions lately and I knew if I didn't get out soon I would miss out and end up with snow!

Coordinating a session with three kids is a lot of work! Maybe you think since I am a photographer I am constantly snapping photos of my kids but that is SO not the case. I need to schedule it just like a client session! I am always inspired by clothing so here is what I am calling Part I of their fall photos. I have more outfits I want to play with so it definitely calls for another session.






No comments: