body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, December 17, 2010

Oliver 10 months | Real moments

I swear the next photos I post won't be of Oliver, but these were too cute not to share! Oliver turned 10 months this week and since I haven't had time to plan an elaborate photo shoot, I focused on getting some "real moment" images during lunch today since mealtime can be so much fun! I served his lunch on a plate vs. the high chair tray and these were the results:

Please note the food particles mashed into his hair.
Although it may seem like it, it's not always smiles from him.
He thought it was pretty funny when I put the plate on my head.

Sticky food makes for a useful hair gel.
Happy 10 months baby boy!

No comments: