body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, February 07, 2010

No baby yet!

I'm officially 39 weeks tomorrow and this little guy could show up ANY day now! I'm starting to get uncomfortable so I. am. ready.

It's such a mix of emotions, we have all our preparations made so I am excited for him to get here but I also know there are big changes ahead so I am trying to relax and enjoy this time.

I will definitely keep you updated and of course will post pictures so you can meet him! Thanks for checking back!
For those of you wondering when I'll be back to work, I will start to take a limited number of sessions in March and April so feel free to shoot me an email to set something up. I expect to be back in full swing by May. Hopefully all of this snow will be melted by then!

1 comment:

jenny said...

i'm so excited for you! i hope that bundle of joy makes his entrance into the world soon. best wishes. :)