body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, September 14, 2009

Tara & family

I heart this woman! She was a client last year, then my hairdresser, and now my friend for life. I love acquiring unexpected friendships!

Need a fabulous hairdresser? Tara runs Blue Sky Salon specializing in organics. Give her a call!

612.210.7980

She actually works out of my very first studio space on Main Street in New Prague by appointment only.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool you have a wonderful friendship wiht Tara. She seemed really nice from what I have heard. I am happy for you

Jenay said...

Thanks for the FYI on Tara! Love the last shot!