body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, July 06, 2009

Out of the office...


On a whim, I was able to schedule a family vacation up to Duluth. I will be out of the office from Tuesday, July 7th, returning Friday, July 10th. I will be returning emails on phone calls on Friday the 10th. I'm so excited for a little getaway in the midst of one of the busiest times of the year! I love Duluth, I have always loved Duluth and I am looking forward to introducing it to my boys and hopefully creating some wonderful memories for them.

I feel like it's been awhile since I have written but things have been so busy! People have been asking about the new studio... we worked so hard on it in April and I got so burnt out after practically living there for 3 weeks. Then wedding season picked up and I just haven't had the time. When I do get some time off, working on the studio is the last thing I want to do! :) I am actually looking into some exciting things for the studio and I think I am going to turn things over to the professionals. You'll have to wait and see what other exciting things I have up my sleeve!

I'll try to blog some photos from my trip this week. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: