body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, July 06, 2009

Now Hiring!

I am beginning the process of hiring an individual for summer and fall help. My current employee, Linnea, will be leaving for college next month and I will need someone to take over her duties. The position would include one day a week of clerical duties as well as some wedding assisting/second shooting.

I would love to clone Linnea and keep her working but sadly she has to go! My perfect candidate would be another female high school student in or around the New Prague area. Since you will be working in my home, I will not be accepting male applicants, I apologize in advance. The ideal candidate would have an interest in photography with Photoshop experience a plus. My schedule varies from week to week so flexibility is also important.

If you're a photographer and are interested in second shooting please let me know. Thanks!

Please contact me if you're interested and I will give you more details!

No comments: