body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The loves of my life.

I finally got a chance to snap a few photos of my boys when the had the day off from school earlier this month. I had to share these! They are the loves of my life and I cannot imagine life without them.

Clothes are a mix of miniBoden, Zara, and J.Crew. Outfitting my kids is my favorite. I think everyone's got their "thing" that they love to spend money on whether it's designer purses, going out to eat, etc. Mine is buying my kids clothes! It brings me so much joy to see them dressed so cutely. That's my thing!


No comments: