body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, October 25, 2010

Back to work!

Hey everyone! In case you're wondering if I fell off the face of the Earth... I'm still here! Last week, there was no school, so in between working, shooting, and having the kids home I didn't have time for much else, especially blogging. I know there are LOTS of you waiting for photos so this is an update. I have the entire week off from shooting this week (yay!) so now I am chained to my computer playing serious catch up! I was hoping to keep up on sneak peeks but there is just not enough time in the day and I had soooooo many sessions in October up to now.

I did manage to sneak in a day off or two last week with my kids while they were home. It was great, I saw my mom for the first time in months and we hit up an apple orchard. The weather has been so wonderful, I hope everyone had a chance to enjoy it! Now back to work...

No comments: