body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Foley Family

Devin, Nicole, Jack, 2 3/4, and Cadmun, 1. We had our shoot out at Minnehaha Falls on Sunday, October 8th. They were a great, fun family and I loved the cute Gap outfits that Nicole picked out! It was a treat to be able to photograph little Gap models. ;)

I don't like to give a lot of direction to the families since my style is photojournalistic. After playing in the leaves a bit, Devin replied, "What are we supposed to be doing?" I thought it was so funny. After he got that what they were doing was what I wanted he did great! I love being able to capture the natural interactions of parent and child. When you see a moment that I capture like the one below between Nicole and Jack... that is a true intimate moment that I didn't stage. That's what makes these photos so special.














































































I love this picture!























I desaturated the next two for an "old-fashioned" look.














































Some of my favorite photos are the ones where the child isn't even looking at the camera.























No comments: