body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sick kid

Whew, what a day! I am running on 2 hours of sleep! I was working until 1:30 am and Owen woke up at 3:30 am today with an earache. He's been sick so I knew it was an ear infection. This is his first ever and he's not taking it very well and I don't blame him! I was up all night with him trying to soothe him but nothing worked. He missed school today and I got him into the doctor this morning. While we were there I figured we'd get our flu shots and have a blood test done on Aidan since he's been having frequent nosebleeds. Long story short, my doctor visit involved 2 crying boys, Owen puking on me, a scary blood test, and shots to boot!

I'm so exhausted. I'm hittin' the sack early tonight in case it ends up being another long night.

No comments: