body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope that everyone is enjoying time spent with family and friends. Our Christmas festivities are well under way but wanted to take a brief moment to post some personal photos. Andy and I started a new tradition of opening our gifts on December 23rd. We're horrible! There was a snowstorm underway and I was busy baking in the kitchen. The boys were downstairs playing and Andy said, "I'm kind of bored." So I said, "Want to open presents?!" So we did! Ha ha, we did the same thing last year! I got my new fireproof safe that I have been wanting, a gift certificate for a massage, and a load of free car wash coupons for my new Explorer! Some girls would probably cry if they got a safe for Christmas versus, say, a diamond necklace but not me! I'm so darn practical. :) Now I can start my project of backing up photos and documents to keep in my new safe.

We spent Christmas Eve at my cousin Myra's, an annual tradition. I have a HUGE extended family and her big, new, beautiful house is the only place we'll all fit! Every year my Aunt and Uncle go to great extremes to entertain us adults by running a game allowing us to win money. It is usually based on the year's trendiest game (last year was Deal or No Deal). This year we had to complete Christmas song lyrics. Andy and I failed miserably. I knew almost every body else's lyrics but my own (Let it Snow). It's always a good time and of course, delicious Filipino food!

Christmas morning was a lot of fun this year with the boys. We left out milk and cookies for Santa and the boys rushed out this morning to see what Santa had brought them. It was everything I imagined it being when I thought of having kids.

Merry Christmas to you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The clan- the two women in the middle are both pregnant with their third child, two new Spring babies to add to the family!



























































Christmas morning:

No comments: