body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mason

Tonight, my friend Marissa brought her son in for photos at the studio. Mason is 3 now and I could hardly believe it when I saw him! It's been so long, I felt like an old grandma that only sees her grandkids once a year and can't stop talking about how big they've grown! Mason was so much fun! Marissa had sent me a picture she had taken of Mason in his skating gear and I emailed her back and said YOU HAVE TO BRING THAT TO THE STUDIO! I've never seen a skateboard so small, it was so cute! I was so in love with his fishing get-up too. I love photographing fun outfits!











































































What a mischievous look!



















































































No comments: