body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Carrie, Shane, Alex, and Charli

What Carrie had to say:

Olivia: YOU ARE THE BEST!!! OMG, the pictures are phenomenal. I adore them.
You are an amazing talent. Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job on these photos.
I have to say the ones of Charli blow me away, they are just adorable. I like our family ones a lot too.

YOU ROCK. I look forward to seeing the rest of them too; this has been such a great experience. One of my coworkers today jaw dropped over the photos, they love them too!!!


Thanks Olivia so much!



Carrie was in town from Bismarck, ND visiting her sister and booked me for a session while she was here. We spent the evening shooting at various locations around Lake Harriet.























































































































My littlest trash the dress client!



















This shot was initiated:























This was not... how sweet!























Look at this amazing golden sunset light!



















Thanks for working with me while you were in town!

3 comments:

Ginger Murray said...

Those are beautiful, Olivia!
What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are AWESOME! Charli is adorable!

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing. I am so happy that my best friend Carrie shared her treasure with me.